Friday 21 September 2007

The story so far

Since I last posted EDWI has held two meetings.

The first was on fashion. Michelle Williams of pinkgreen personal shopping and fashion consultancy talking about her work and how she started, and giving advice on how to wear current and upcoming accessories, and dressing for your body type. Sadly I had to miss this one, due to my holidays, so there'll only be a more detailed report if I can persuade someone to write one.

The September meeting was on wine-tasting, and was presented by Julie Lawrence of Partners in Wine She introduced us to four different wines and how to taste them and understand more about them. My personal favourite was the Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc from new Zealand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home